La.Pi.S.: Golden Brown

Monday, September 22, 2008

Mooncake with Salted Egg Yolk

The other week, we we went to the Mooncake Festival in Chinatown and I had my first taste of the Mooncake! I didn't love the salted egg yolk as much as I hoped I would but nonetheless, I enjoyed its...interesting taste.

Baked Macaroni

A few days ago, I tried out a new Baked Macaroni recipe and it was delish, if I say so myself. I finally got a dish that wasn't runny at all. My previous attempts with Lasagna didn't fare as well as I hoped. It was delish even though it was a little runny.










Like this article? Add me

5 deranged screams:

Anonymous September 22, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

wow sis, the baked macaroni looks yummy.. nkakagutom... ganda pa ng shot...

Anonymous September 22, 2008 at 2:06 PM  

whoah! that golden moon literally made my mouth water! i miss this! i'd better go to the nearest asian store and grab one:)

Anonymous September 22, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

ang ganda ng pix n'yo 'te talagang masarap kahit sa pix palang

me too, not like the egg yolk sa mooncake kaya parang di ko na rin like ang mooncake as a whole PERO dahil sa ganda ng pix nyo, parang im tempted to eat mooncakes again

as for the macaroni & lasagna.no question, i love PASTA

lastly. thanx sa pagbisita sa site ko

aeirin September 23, 2008 at 7:34 AM  

sis, I have a tag for you

http://www.irisaeirincollections.com/2008/09/our-kids-names.html

Anonymous September 27, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

i love mooncakes! it's just so darned expensive! *sigh*

i love pasta in whatever shape, size or form. ;) i like baked macaroni in white sauce. :D