I Snagged Page Ranks!

Friday, September 26, 2008

A few hours ago, Mommy Ruby gave me a heads up about the new PR updates going on. I wasn't expecting anything from Mr. G at this point because I had quite a let down a few weeks ago when they updated their PRs and they snubbed all of my blogs.


Well, not anymore! It seems like today is full of surprises. THREE of my four blogs managed to snag PRs!

Deranged Insanity, my main blog has finally reached PR 2. Before I had my own domain, it was given a PR3. PR2 is not bad because I just purchased my own domain two months ago.
Traipsey Turvey, my relatively new travel, suroy, lakwatsa, reviews, and food blog also managed to snag a PR2!


PierrEzrah, Pyertubs and my blog still got an N/A. It's not new but we don't seem to update that blog as much as we would want to. No matter, it is still one of my favorite nooks where Pyertubs and me can share our thoughts to each other and our readers.

The most surprising thing was that 'ez-rə fō-tə-grafs and 'skraps snagged a PR1! I never expected that one because all I've ever posted on that blog are photos that I took and digital scraps that I did! Well, I see a silverlining here! It seems that my efforts haven't been in vain!


So guys, how did all your blogs do?









Image: Google Images

Like this article? Add me

7 deranged screams:

aeirin September 27, 2008 at 12:12 AM  

wow, sis congrats.. buti ka pa 3. ako 1 lang...

Zeee September 27, 2008 at 12:20 AM  

hahahah oh well... i didn't know how i did it but naging PR2... especially the PR1! Naloloka talaga ako! :D

aeirin September 27, 2008 at 12:21 AM  

haha pero nice un.... sis, mali ung link ni Mommy Ruby. kulang ng Y. pinaYmommyonline... congrats ulit

Zeee September 27, 2008 at 12:22 AM  

wow ambilis sa reply! ay! thanks ha... hindi ko napansin ang link! edit ko asap... :)

aeirin September 27, 2008 at 12:27 AM  

kasi sis, dito p ako blog mo... nagbabasa... eh nakita ko may new Deranged Screams.. :)

PINAY MOMMY September 27, 2008 at 12:55 AM  

wow mommy thanks sa imo linkie loves.

congrats ng marami!! muah!!

Zeee September 29, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

@Aerin: hehehehe that's y pala!

@Mommy R: Thanks Mami R! No probs sa linky love oi...Wa man ko kabalo na naa na d ai PR! hehehehe :)