Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Saturday, June 30, 2007

No. This post is definitely not about the movie starring Kate Winslet and Jim Carrey. Heck, I haven't even seen it yet, so why blog about it? Well....it seems that I have taken into making my titles based on movie and/or titles of songs and the like...

Anywho, I'm just flat out MAD at this gadawful weather we're having! It's been raining since the AM and I have a party to attend. Although, I'd rather not show up but I already have a lot of missed hours and I know this event would be credited to our RLE time (RLE=Related Learning Experience=need for me to graduate Nursing). Since I already have a few more months (holds breath) left, I have to be really, really good and attend activities where my life depend on...

Whew! So much for playing hooky! I wish I could, though. I have to see if I can still blend in (in my size? ha!) and try to escape the security's notice.

Catcha later....

0 deranged screams: