Tornado of Souls

Saturday, July 14, 2007



Hmmm my Harry Potter clock has gone haywire (see above)! Please spare me the details because Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is already out! Now this is a time where I hate, hate, hate my small and sometimes insignificant? town of Dumzville! Just think! We're ages behind in premiere's plus our theaters really suck, BIG TIME! But whatever! I just want to see the movie. I just can't wait!

Anywhoo, National Bookstore just opened a mere onth ago and get this, I already reserved my HP7! Whew! What a relief! This beats having to wait about 2 months for a copy from Barnes and Noble! Okay okay, so I'm a 23 year old who still reads kids books but hey, it's not just me! It's just that this Harry Potter phenomenon has taken the world by storm and it seems that I've been carried along with it. Oh well, that's life I guess....just living it as I see fit...

I also got a copy of Barry Trotter and the Unnecessary Sequel by Michael Gerber last week but I haven't even started reading yet. The only thing I would spill is that Barry and Ermine are married (Okay fine! I bought the wrong book! I should've bought Barry Trotter and the Shameless Parody, but it's already marked in stone..errmmm it's a you break it you buy it thing...)! Hahahaha get the analogy peeps? All you H heart H fans out there should read this parody because it has already been established that H heart R are going to be together... hrrrmmmm I already saw the sparks fly between those two since book one (oh, and I don't mean Harry and Ron! Hahahaha)

So it's 5 days for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!

2 deranged screams:

Mariel July 16, 2007 at 6:25 AM  

barry trotter? naintriga ko ana da. =)

Zeee July 18, 2007 at 8:35 AM  

hehehe makaintriga gyud dear! altho it's a sick parody...pero mura'g okay ra man... heheheh excited nko sa harry potter 7! hehehehehe