What's In Your Purse?

Monday, May 12, 2008

Hi guys! I have thought of a new tag for everyone to do. What's in your purse?! All you need to do is list down at least 10 items that can be found inside your purse or bag at any given time and then tag as many peeps as you want. I believe this tag can let you get to know a person more based on what is inside their bags. Then, copy the person-who-tag-you's items and add it below your list. It would serve as a comparison to see if you have the same stuff in your bags and so on.
Your post would then look like this:
My List
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

I was tagged by LINK
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


Enjoy tagging! Here's my list:
  1. Wallet (of course!)
  2. Coin purse (it seems I have a lot of coins)
  3. Pen
  4. Cellphones (yes, I have two...)
  5. Ipod Video
  6. School Id (unfortunately I still need to enter the campus grouds)
  7. Lip Gloss (currently using Sweet Talk by Victoria's Secret)
  8. Hair Doctor (brush/comb)
  9. Pieces of paper (I need to throw them away)
  10. Hand Sanitizer (Bath & Body Works Country Apple)
I'm tagging Lurch, Zheon, Mariel, & Mommy Ruby. Anyone can join in if they want to. No worries!



0 deranged screams: