Furniture from Home

Monday, June 2, 2008

I’ve been thinking about buying a new bed and a few bedroom and living room furnishings. Unfortunately, I hate going to furniture stores and checking out all the furniture available then going to another store to check out more items and compare prices. Not only does this take time and effort it is also a waste of money. I have observed that you tend to spend more money when you window shop or check out prices compared to the item that you are planning on buying. This is absolutely true for me as I am a compulsive buyer and I tend to buy things that I convince myself I need when in fact, I don’t really need them.

Fortunately I have found a perfect solution: FurnitureFromHome.com. It’s a website that sells bedroom furniture, home office furniture and many more. Navigating is easy. You can either access the Shop by Room category, Shop by Color category, or Shop by Style category. I find these very helpful in selecting the furniture according to my needs and preferences. FurnitureFromHome.com also has an advanced search area where you can modify your searches to your liking. Their website tabs are also easy to navigate with clear words and no excess advertising. They also showcase their items that are currently on sale which is very helpful as you don’t need to manually browse through all the items to find the furniture that are on sale. Another feature in their site is the zoom in feature which allows you to see the furniture you want at different angles and in a larger view. I also love it that they group the furniture into sets because I can see what furniture matches with what but only choose the ones that I need. I am currently eyeing this beautiful sleigh bed which is on sale!

Shopping online or window shopping online is really the perfect solution for me. In fact, it costs less money and effort than actually scouring out all the stores and checking them out personally. For more information about all your furniture needs, check out FurnitureFromHome.com.





Like this article? Add me

2 deranged screams:

cherry June 2, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

hi zerisse, your bag feature is up. =)

Zeee June 2, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

ooo thanks! :) i'll drop by in a few...