Get Buzzed for Free by Me!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Hi guys! I am now offering to BUZZ your blog for free! I have been blog hopping regularly for almost 2 months now and I am really amazed at the blogs that I have hopped upon. Some of them are really good and some are amazing! I have found a lot of good reads, interesting articles and a lot of blogging tips and tricks.
Because I really want to thanks my frequent visitors and acknowledge my favorite blog hops, I'd like to review your site for free, that is, if you want it. All you need to do is to (1) fill up the contact form below with your: (a) Name, (b) Blog Title, (c) Blog URL, (d) Blog Tagline, and (e) Entrecard Details; (2) Fave me on Technorati Add to Technorati Favorites (as I will fave you when I Buzz you!); (4) add me to their link list or blog list; and (5) grab any of these chicklets below:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Who will I Buzz?
  1. As much as I would like to Buzz all the blogs as I can, I have only a few languages that I speak and understand so the blogs that will be buzzed should be in English, Filipino (Tagalog) and Bisaya blogs.
  2. All blog genres are accepted EXCEPT p.orn sites, adult sites, sites promoting hate and violence, racism sites, illegal software sites or any site promoting illegal activity, and underground sites.
  3. It must be a blog. No forums please.
I will be reviewing one (1) random blog every week and will inform you via email when you have been Buzzed and give you the codes for the 125x125 banners that you will need to place on your site announcing that you have been Buzzed by me! If you have a banner up for grabs, I will also grab it and place them on my site. Those blogs that I will Buzz will be added to my link list, regardless of having a banner or not. All my reviews will be in English. I also reserve the right not to Buzz your blog at my discretion. Questions?

BONUS: I will be giving away 50 free EntreCard credits each week for the lucky blog that I will Buzz!

Thanks guys! Happy Blogging!



GET BUZZED FORM






Like this article? Add me

3 deranged screams:

aeirin June 3, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

sis, I'm trying to join but it always says Wrong code...

aeirin June 3, 2008 at 7:00 PM  

hey I added you as fav in technorati using my husband's account (montsch) but I'll fave you using my acount hehehe

Zeee June 3, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

aeirin: thanks i received ur email..i dunno what's wrong with the code by the way... i've already changed it...

:)