Ramblings: DMV Written Test

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh goodie! I passed my DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) test with flying colors! At least my procrastination paid of! Yeah, I was procrastinating and I finished the DMV booklet at the last minute! Give me some leeway, will you? I kept dozing off whenever I read a maximum of 5 pages or so. It's really boring, you know. Well, practically everything you have to study for is boring! Don't you agree?
I was pretty nervous when I took the test. Not only was it hard, their questions were confusing and I had to read some of the questions twice! I skipped some, too and answered them after I finished the whole 36 item exam. Did I mention that I didn't even bring a pen or pencil with me? SO much for being a girl scout. Oh, wait! I was never a girl scout!
To pass the exam, you only have to get 6 mistakes or less before the DMV will issue a learner's permit. I came out of the fray with 3 mistakes! Lucky me! Some of the persons in line weren't so lucky. Ciest la vie!
Now for the driving test.......good luck!



Like this article? Add me

6 deranged screams:

The Dork One June 26, 2008 at 2:05 AM  

congrats!!!

and good luck sa driving exam^^

Zeee June 26, 2008 at 3:20 AM  

thanks! i still need to practice though...i don't know how to drive an automatic...

plus, i feel kinda nervous driving around LA....even with all those traffic lights....it's scary out here...especially in the freeway!

PINAY MOMMY June 26, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

congrats ganda!! kaya mo yan, ikaw pa. your my super talino friend.

passing by,
mommy ruby

Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online
Pinay Mommies Community

Zeee June 26, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

thank you mommy ruby! hehehehee kuyawan gihapon ko...samot na sa freeway, na!

sa Dumaguete gani kay Ceres ra akong kontra karon kay daghang dako nga truck dinhi! hehehehe

Melissa June 27, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

Congratulations! Good luck with the road test.

Zeee June 27, 2008 at 6:00 PM  

thanks! I'm still a long way away...hehehehe :)