Blog-nouncement: Definitely Deranged in Sea Green

Friday, July 18, 2008

Ola! Here I am again, slaving away on my lappy and customizing my template for the nth time. I just get so jealous when some blogger gets a chance to tweak their blog; I just had to do mine, too! Well, anyway, I regret not taking a picture of my previous blog template but this is how the new one looks like. Blog header was created using Adobe Photshop CS2 and I added some vectors and my photo! Haha, vain, much, but that's just me! I know that it's still a bit shaky with some widgets and links missing but never you fear, dear readers, I will be pasting them back on when I have more time.

I'm out and, yawn*, ready for bed!

Ciao!


Like this article? Add me

4 deranged screams:

OnInG July 18, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

Nice blog! I love the green..I added your blog to my blogroll..Thanks again!

aeirin July 18, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

wow new lay out.. nice.. like it

Aeirin's Collections EC FEED ME GIVEAWAYS
Aeirin's Collections
Biz-N-Honey
Pinoy Online Community

Anonymous July 19, 2008 at 1:55 AM  

The new colours make me feel like taking a breath mint!

Zeee July 19, 2008 at 2:14 AM  

thanks for dropping by and taking time to comment guys! :)