Nonsense. No Sense?

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've been pretty down in the dumps lately and if you notice, pretty low in postie outputs, too. I still don't know why writer's block has been plaguing me these days but it seems that it already is! This phenomenon seems to be happening quite frequently these days and I am still puzzled about why this thing is happening.
I think this started when I stopped composing my dark, and rather angst ridden poems. Yeah, I was this sort-of EMO girl dressed in black (minus the eyeliner, of course) way back in high school and it puzzles me how I became this bubbly? sun-shiny female that I am today. Back to poetry; it sickens me to realize that it has been almost 10 years since I last took pen and paper and composed dark, hate/love driven poems. Hmm, I guess that comes with the territory of being young.
I suppose I can resurrect my poetry and showcase them one of these days. But then, I would have to manually scrounge around the boxes and find them myself. In this case, the search button will be no help at all.
Over the past week, a few problems have been resurfacing here and there; popping out of the ground like daisies. The most pressing problems have been taken cared of and I heave a sigh of relief that it went without a hitch. However, another pressing problem as put me into a dither. I am still fuming stark-raving mad at my college for being so pig headed not to realize that they made a mistake. Like, hello?! Do they expect me to write an incident report when I didn't do anything that merited that said report? Hey Mrs. insert name of teacher here, try reading the college policy and understand it. I did not violate any policies. Moreover, if I did (which I absolutely did not), the policy only stated that I will be "accountable for any questions regarding my records." The policy never stated that I would be punished and declared immoral because I didn't inform you, people! Plus, insinuating that what I did was immoral was uncalled for. Just because you are in power doesn't mean that you are always right!
Before you say I am immoral, please check the mirror and see who is immoral! Take that, Mrs. insert name of f-ing teacher here!




Like this article? Add me

3 deranged screams:

PINAY MOMMY July 16, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

sino ba kaaway mo?? awayin natin!!






Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online

Anonymous July 16, 2008 at 12:44 PM  

I hope things come out okay soon..

Zeee July 16, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

@pinaymommy: nyahahaha ug pwede pa gyud...nah!

@lurch: amo helper ang usa na problema and we got rid of her na! pero si mrs. insert name of f-ing teacher here kay firm sa iya decision kuno...as if naa ko sala..anyway gi inform na ang alumni prexy para ma alerted ang BOT and turns out daghan na reklamo of that nature from other alumni na d ai!