Thursday, July 17, 2008
Mommy Cara of Mommy Cara Says tagged me and since I didn't have anything else to do, I decided to give this a go. Of course, I couldn't resist talking about moi!
Here’s the rules:
A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- I married a week after I graduated last March. Yup, I really did. We could've set the wedding on an earlier date but it was Holy Week!
- I am now in California but my hubby is back in Dumaguete. I know, I miss him and it's lonely without him.
- Hubby and I personalized our wedding and made some of the wedding essentials ourselves! Check out our blog PierrEzrah for more info.
- I am an amateur. An amateur photog, an amateur photo manipulator, an amateur digital scrap booker, an amateur poet, and an amateur writer.
- I love to watch real crime scene investigations. Some of my favorite shows on Tru T.V. are Forensic Files; North Mission Road; Power, Privilege, Justice; Rich and the Reckless; Cold Case Files; Crime Scene Investigations. I also loved to watch Most Evil on the Discovery Channel.
- I love to travel and I love to try out new things; an amateur traveler, so to speak.
- I love to experiment. Trying out different kinds of food is one of the yummiest things that I have already done. Although I cringe at some bizarre delicacies, I do try to taste them. Just don't let me eat anything live, though. However, if given the right opportunity (especially if it involves money), I might be persuaded to try them.
Now that you know more about the Deranged blogger, I'm throwing you the bacon...or is it bringing home the bacon? No matter, I'm tagging:Shenzee's World
Anthology of Snippets
Happy Thoughts, Happy Tot
Reflections by Mariz
Like this article? Add me