End of the Month Round-up

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I grabbed this meme idea from Lurch and decided to write about the things that I did, or forgot to do, this month.

The end of the month usually marks a beginning of the new month and a signal that time is passing by swiftly. But I guess it just depends on how you look at it.

What has happened last August
  • enrolled at Global NCLEX Review Center
  • finally met a few Bisaya speaking friends
  • got our Wedding video.
  • I finally gave up drinking soda
  • been an active member sa Paraiso Philippines Forum
  • finished two Stephenie Meyer novels (New Moon & Eclipse)
  • Ate Pho twice in one week (yummy!)
  • started eating veggies (errr...yummy?)
  • I didn't enjoy Silliman University's Founder's Day (obviously since I'm far away from home)
  • I forgot all of my friend's birthdays! I'm sorry guys! I just remembered when I saw Lurchie's post.
  • went to Palm Springs, California (will post about this later)


What will happen in September
  • It's hubby's birthday on the 28th!
  • possibly buy my own Nikon D SLR (I'm crossing my fingers)
  • will probably enroll in a photography class at L.A. Valley College
  • continue avoiding soda as much as I can
  • will probably create a book review blog with Lurchie and Ehn (we haven't talked about this one yet)
  • lose weight (but not by much!)









Like this article? Add me

8 deranged screams:

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

that was not exactly a meme. LOL just a recap. hahahaha but im happy you thought it was a meme..

*muah!* i hope to be as productive against soda as you! :D


miss yah!

.....we should really start the book thingie

Zeee August 31, 2008 at 11:38 PM  

we should definitely do it! IM me will ya? Where ARE you these days, anyway?

Hmmm I thought a meme meant that it is "an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture" well... that's what m-w.com said... hehehe

Anonymous September 1, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

wow...thank God it was not a meme. it would be so tiring to answer that. LOL!!

anyway, that's great mommy Z. you've been very busy but very productive.



Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online

Zeee September 1, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

Thanks mommy...

From what I have understood from the meaning of meme, you don't have to get tagged to get a meme...it's just an idea that is passed on...

Anonymous September 3, 2008 at 1:50 AM  

Wow cool.I should really avoid soda too. hehe..

Anyways, I hope you'll be able to buy the Nikon DSLR, it would be way cool.

Zeee September 3, 2008 at 1:55 AM  

Thanks! :) I already got the Nikon DSLR :)

cherry September 5, 2008 at 6:26 AM  

That's nice to hear. I should probably eat more veggies and avoid sodas myself. I've been eating without thought these days. =)

Zeee September 5, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

I know what you mean. I've gotten rid of sodas now and I just drink about half a glass whenever I feel the urge. No stocking up on cans of sodas for me! Good luck to us now! :)