La.Pi.S: Creamy

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Potato Cream Soup with Leeks

This was the first time that I ever tasted potato cream soup with leeks and surprisingly, I loved it! I know it just came from the box, but I know that cooking is not my forte at all. I'll just leave that to Pyertubes who promised to pamper me with all his cooking when I get home.

What I loved about this soup is that its lightness despite its creamy texture. I thought it would be overly creamy for my taste but it was perfect!








Click Lasang Pinoy Sundays for more La.Pi.S entries.

Like this article? Add me

8 deranged screams:

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 4:01 AM  

Potato cream soup? Wow... that's different and very interesting! Thanks for stopping by my LaPiS!

Zeee August 31, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

Hmm... yeah I had second thought before...but anyway, I'm a sucker for ANYTHING potato!

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

the color and texture just screams yum! pretty shot too!:)

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

hey, i like the dish & the way you put the watermark lettering

Have a maLasang Sundays to all :)
Here’s mine: http://agent112778.blogspot.com/2008/09/lapis12-creamy.html

Zeee August 31, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

thanks guys! :)

Anonymous September 1, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

sounds new to me but it does look good:) masarap siguro:) i love soups naman always.

Anonymous September 3, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

You should try cooking it. It's one of the easiest soups to make. You can't go wrong. This is my daughter's favorite recipe:Potato & Leeks Soup

Zeee September 3, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

Thanks jmom! :) I took a peek at your recipe and it seems easy enough...