Weekly Questions #15: Niche

Saturday, August 30, 2008

After two weeks of passing up answering Teacher Julie's Weekly Questions meme, I am ready to start anew. I was interested about writing about her two previous questions but I couldn't fit blogging about it to my schedule. I have been, and still am, pretty busy these days and I am trying to juggle as much weekly memes as I can because I promised myself I would.

If you are to start a new blog focusing mainly on a particular topic or niche, what would your niche blogging be all about?

All through the years, I have made a lot of blogs, deleted them, and abandoned the others. Currently I have been maintaining four blogs. Considering my busy schedule, I sometimes come up short and forget to update my blogs. Well, sometimes I do get tired and bored (as all Aries are) and tend to stop what I had started but so far, I have kept all four of them afloat.

All my four blogs have basically different themes. This blog, Deranged Insanity, is mostly about my random thoughts, quite a few rants and then some, and even miscellaneous posts that don't belong to my other blogs. Traipsey Turvey was supposedly my photoblog but it has morphed into a reading, review, travel, music, and movies blog; a hobbies blog of some sort. PierrEzrah was created last year because I wanted to chronicle our wedding preparations, mishaps, tips, and updates pertaining to our wedding. Unfortunately, I was bushed with school so that blog morphed into both Pyertubs and my personal blog. My last blog, 'ez-rə fō-tə-grafs and 'skraps, is now officially my photoblog and digital scrapbooking blog. There is nothing in there but photos and scraps so just hop on over and view them. Of course, I never claimed to be a professional and my shots are not really that good.

Now back to the topic at hand, a new niche? Well, I have squeezed my brains out to make these four blogs a success and I don't think I can add one more to them. I'm not going to add another bothersome blog but I have always dreamed about having a multi-authored book review blog. I'm a bookworm at heart and always find time to read books and I would want to discuss, debate, and dissect a book that I love, or hate, for that matter, with other people; thereby the multi-authored blog. That niche is pretty much out of my league but libre ang mangarap!








Weekly Questions Meme is hosted by Julie of GreenBucks.info.
For other responses to WQ, click here.

Like this article? Add me

9 deranged screams:

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 12:50 AM  

teehee.. WE could do it! :D

Zeee August 31, 2008 at 1:22 AM  

oh! I want to...sooooo sooooo baaaad! you game? or are you soooo sooo busy??

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 2:41 AM  

Multi-authored book review blog would be a wonderful project.

I myself am surprised why I haven't been able to write about the books I have read. I have lots of books,some I have been read twice or even thrice. I think reading has taken a second fiddle when I started blogging regularly.

Start it na with your friends :)

Zeee August 31, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

Nah... I don't think we're ready for that...as of this moment. My only close friends who love reading (surprisingly there are only 3 few of us) are Lurchie and Ehn. INcidentally, they are the only ones who are blogging! :D

I haven't met anyone yet that would love to review books...except for you now, of course. Hehehehe :)

I have also a few books that I have read for the nth time though but have never even wrote about it! hehehe :)

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

ei maot.. id love to.. i mean, its not like its all we do.. dba?

im never too busy. ehhehehe besides, all i do is write. :D

cge dayun!

ehn started reading again.. so im sure she can pop a review or so in a week. right?

Zeee August 31, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

Ooooohhhh!!! We've got to talk and brainstorm about this one! hehehehe :)

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

hehe go! :) im at work in the afternoon.. mornings are open.

maiylah September 2, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

great idea, sis! i love reading books, too, though I never really thought of doing reviews ... tapulan jud ko kaayo. hehehe. :)

sensya na sa late visit, ha ... been away from the computer for days. Had to ... due to "health" (nothing that serious, though...) reasons.

take care! :)

Zeee September 2, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

Aw! I hope you feel better soon sis!