Camera-Critters: The Turtle and the Swan

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Camera Critters

Good Morning Camera-Critters! These are the recent critter shots that I took when we went to the Lake Shrine [more photos] in Pacific Palisades, California.

Lake Shrine 076
Turtle

Lake Shrine 075
Swan

I will be leaving in a few minutes for Balboa Park Lake Balboa [I didn't know there was a Balboa Park in San Diego and a Lake Balboa in L.A. and both are different parks!] for my photography class and I hope that I'll snag a few shots! It's overcast today and the weatherman said there will be rain but I am crossing my fingers.











Like this article? Add me

15 deranged screams:

Reader Wil October 4, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

"The Turtle and the Swan"could be the title of a fairy tale! We have plenty of swans in the Netherlands but no turtles! I envy you. Have a great weekend!

Carletta October 4, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

Love the composition in both of these - great shots!
I'm smiling at Reader's comment - it's a thought.

Christy October 4, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

Nice shots.

ratmammy October 4, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

have a good day at balboa park! it's a really great place and so much to see and do. if you have time, visit the zoo near by! we were there last week!

AppleDebbie October 4, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

Wonderful photos! The swan is so elegant looking... very nicely done!

Lapa37 October 4, 2008 at 1:35 PM  

Love the swan it's very pretty

Zeee October 4, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

thanks for the wonderful comments guys! ;)

Anonymous October 4, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

Very Pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Please stop by both blogs for some camera critters!

http://www.twobarkingdogs.wordpress.com
and
http://onevintagephoto.wordpress.com/

Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous October 4, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

they are pretty, sis!

happy Sunday!

Zeee October 4, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

thanks for the visit guys! :)

i beati October 5, 2008 at 3:33 AM  

2 favorites sandy

Unknown October 5, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

By the title I thought they maybe had a fight, glad to see they each occupied their own spaces and behaved. :) Hope you had a good class!

Misty DawnS October 5, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

I agree with Reader Wil - this could be the title of a fairy tale...
and you could illustrate it with your photos!!! Neat post.

Gretchen October 6, 2008 at 6:25 AM  

Really nice shots! Enjoying your blog and will be back again when I have more time to explore. :)

Kelly October 6, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

Beautiful photos! I too, like the Swan so much! Great CC photos! Looks like you had a lot of fun!