Wednesday, October 1, 2008
A month has come and gone and surprisingly, it passed by like a blink of an eye. Sure, there were a lot of things that happened along the way but I would like to recall all the things I did last month and add things that I did this month. I think it kind of puts my life into a new perspective, don't you think? Well, I just want to see what I have accomplished this month and if I followed through with my plans for this month.
What happened in August
- enrolled at Global NCLEX Review Center [last Saturday was the last day of our class and I learned a lot of strategies from Miss Thelma Macabeo. I know her strategies in answering the NCLEX exam are the best!]
- finally met a few Bisaya speaking friends [finally I made quite a few friends from my study group from the review. We're planning to go to Universal Studios this Saturday. I hope we can make it.]
I finally gave up drinking sodaI am still struggling to give up soda but for the record, I don't drink it as much as I did before!
twoALL Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series books (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, & Breaking Dawn) and the draft of Midnight Sun
What happened in September
It's hubby's birthday on the 28th!I wasn't able to attend [obviously] but I made a slew of phone calls his way, made a digital scrap page for him and then some [it was mushy, really] and Pyertubs replied [tear jerker]! possibly buy my own Nikon D SLR (I'm crossing my fingers)bought my own Nikon D40 SLR will probablyenrolled in a photography class at L.A. Valley College [basic Photography] will probably create a book review blog with Lurchie and Ehn (we haven't talked about this one yet)finally created our book review blog Books Books Books! lose weight (but not by much!)still the same weight. Lost a couple of pounds but nothing major.
- Went to the Japanese Gardens in Van Nuys, California
- got the hang of my SLR but still practicing
- Went to the Lake Shrine in Pacific Palisades, California [post later]
- Ate a lot of Chinese food
- Re-opened my deviantart profile, multiply account, and flickr account
What will happen in October
- hopefully get my eligibility from the Board of Nursing (crossing my fingers and then crossing them again)
- I would really, really, REALLY want to dress up for Halloween [sexy witch or seductive pirate costume]
- go to Universal Studios on Saturday
- take a slew of photographs to hone my skills [char!]
Hmm... I guess that's it then! I'm having trouble remembering what I want to do next month! I hope I'll have more things to do in the coming weeks.
October Calendar from Digital Scrapbook Place
Like this article? Add me