Scenic Sunday: Kissing Couple

Sunday, October 12, 2008


It was an overcast day (there was little drizzle) when we had our Saturday excursion for my Photography class. Despite the drizzle, quite a number of people braved the weather and spent it at Lake Balboa.

While doing our exercises, I saw a couple kayaking and kissing when they reached the cascade. Isn't that sweet? I thought so and managed to snag a shot!

Kissing Couple

I know the color is not that good due to the weather but I thought this shot was priceless and decided to share it with you.

Addendum: My photo last week also got featured on Scenic Sunday! Thanks Aisha!









Like this article? Add me

7 deranged screams:

Anonymous October 12, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

Oh that is a sweet view romantic...thanks for stopping by.

Dines October 12, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

Beautiful and sweet! Thanks for stopping by at my blog.

Gretchen October 12, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

This is such a sweet shot!

Baruch October 12, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

Nice picture. I can tell that love is in the air. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous October 15, 2008 at 12:14 AM  

aw they are cute...........ur right this is a pricelss shot!

Zeee October 15, 2008 at 1:05 AM  

thanks sis :) yeah, I thought it was priceless, too!

Anonymous October 17, 2008 at 11:20 PM  

awww... how sweet...