Bored as h*ll!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

You might have noticed that I haven't been posting a lot these days. I guess the fates have conspired against me and fired my muse. sigh* I know I should at least try to post something as soon as that something happens but it seems like I am always at a loss for words.

Hooray! Me? At loss for words? Yeah, I wish! Or is it you wish? Hmmmm... I'm not sure, really. But I can't help but remember a "friend" who bluntly told me when I had sore throat that "maayo kay dili na mi makadungog sa imong tingog" [That's great! Now we don't have to hear your voice anymore]. Translated to: "you're annoying". Well, I suppose I am but that's beside the point. What I mean is that it was us who didn't want her there but she invited herself. Seriously though, she got into a fight with C and that was the las straw. She did wear out her welcome.

Hmmm I'm surprised that this post suddenly turned out into a rant. Well, for those who really know me would agree that this deranged blogger has a penchant for rants. Although it seems that I have stopped ranting these days. Perhaps I'm turning over a new leaf... NOT! Now, that would be impossible.

Anyway, I've been hopping around, joining forums, adding photos and such and I think I'm managing these things quite well. Of course, my previous schedule prevented me from commenting on the memes that I joined and I am deeply sorry about that (which is why I was on a meme hiatus).

On the same note, you might have noticed that I am not actively doing tags anymore. Yup, I have sworn off tags forever, or at least, until I have nothing better to do. So, to all those who will tag me and who have tagged me in the past, I also extend my deepest apologies. You can still tag me if you want but I cannot guarantee that I will actually do the tag. I do drop by and visit the tag and leave a comment if I have the time, though.

Just so you know, I will be out the loop for a good eight hours or so tomorrow. Why? Oh, it's a surprise. I do hope that I can post and talk about it tomorrow.

Addendum: B. Obama is the president-elect of the US. I wonder what this will do to the current economy.

3 deranged screams:

Anonymous November 8, 2008 at 2:35 AM  

haay, talagang maraming ganyan, kakainis pero wag mo na lang pansinin ;)

Anonymous November 8, 2008 at 6:24 AM  

Sometimes that happens to me too. Mura moabot ang katapulan magupdate sa blog LOL.

Zeee November 8, 2008 at 9:27 AM  

@liza: yup you're right...

@Aisha: hahahaha ingon ana pud.. usahay nalang ko mag update oi.. kapuyan ko usahay