Paying Post

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

For the past few months, I have been successful with earning a little bit of money while I blog. Sure, I’ve joined a few companies that pay you to blog about products and/or services in your blog but only two have gained my trust and both of them are one hundred percent trustworthy. Unfortunately, finding trustworthy companies are hard to come by these days and a since a lot of bogus “blog for money” websites are rapidly popping up these days, finding a good company is quite a hassle.

This time, I was invited to join another company, Paying Post, that has a platform similar to “get paid to blog” sites. I looked into their FAQs and ABOUT page and they look promising. This is the first time that I have signed up with them and I am getting quite a positive feedback from the company.

What makes this platform work is that a lot of advertisers today shell money for blog advertising. With the increasingly number of people online and with more high speed Internet connection, going online is a breeze thereby having advertisements in a variety of blogs can really help. To find out more about this service, visit http://www.payingpost.com.

6 deranged screams:

Aisha November 12, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

:D Nagapply ko ani, Z'riz. Hehe. Pareho kaayo sila sa PPP no?

Zeee November 12, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Oo muara gyud sya...sulay lang ko ani oi...basin d ai! hehehe :D

Anonymous November 12, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

just joined. i hope i can get opps there. hehehe ^_^

Zeee November 12, 2008 at 4:19 PM  

I hope okay sya...heheheehe

Anonymous November 12, 2008 at 6:07 PM  

I will join also, thanks for sharing sis :)

Zeee November 12, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

No probs Mami Elvz... :)