Changes

Monday, January 5, 2009

I know it’s late but I’m still up. I still can’t sleep, not even wink! So here I am, using Leon (my lappy) and browsing away. Naturally the T.V. is also on and is tuned to Forensic Files, one of my favorite shows. I know it’s a bit puzzling as to why I would want to watch this show but I find it interesting.

It’s five days into the New Year and the weather is already playing tricks on me! A few days ago, it was overcast and windy and now it’s a bit hot. I already turned down the heater and I still feel hot. The thing is, the minute I turn down the heater, the room will become as cold as a tomb in a few hours and I don’t think I can take waking up and in a “sleep walking” state, go and turn up the heat. I know, I’m lazy but it’s one of the things that I hate doing, getting up from bed when I’m already snuggled in.

Perhaps this is what happened when you don’t have a centralized heater. But to that effect, I wouldn’t know since I haven’t tried living in a house with centralized anything! Chalk it up to living in the tropics and just having a wall air conditioner. I guess it’s nothing compared to the new Schumacher Homes.

So what do you think; Is it the crazy weather [read global warming]? Or is it just me and my hate for this see-saw weather?

2 deranged screams:

Sei January 6, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

global warming plus the hate! hehehe!:) happy new year!:)

Zeee January 6, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

yes...the HATE! hehehe :)