Deranged Blogger Buzz #2: Aeirin's Collections

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Aeirin's Collections authored by Irish. Mommy Irish, as I call her is an ardent blogger with her blog showcasing her love of blogging and of life. I got to know her when I joined one of those blog tags and meme's and we quickly became online friends (I think!). She has helped me with some codes for my blog and is always there to lend a hand when you need it.
Mommy Irish's name numerology states that "[her] talents center in humanistic interests and approaches. [She] likes to help others as [she] was intended to be the 'big sister' type. [She] operates best when [she] follows [her] feelings and sense of compassion, and allow [herself] to be sensitive to the needs of others. [She] works well with people, and has the potential to inspire. Creative ability, imagination and artistic talent of the highest order are present in this expression." I believe this completely describes Mommy Irish.
Her blog
Aeirin's Collections also showcases her outgoing and creative personality. From recipes, daily experiences, and funny videos and pictures, you name it! I love her label "Only in the Philippines" since it shows random pictures about signs and such found in the Philippines.
This is one blog that I always love to check everyday!

Want to be BUZZED? Click here.




Like this article? Add me

2 deranged screams:

aeirin June 15, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

wow... No words can describe how I felt when I read your Buzz. Nice to know that you like my "Only in the Philippines." And of course we are are friends (not only online friends). I really don't know what to say, I'm speechless.. =) Thank you so much for this buzz.

Zeee June 15, 2008 at 7:24 PM  

hey no problem mommy irish!! :)